My APEX TPMS sensors came in so I was able to get the new wheels mounted. I dropped the car off and couldn’t wait to pick it back up…
No rubbing issues! The fenders are untouched, no rolling/pulling.
Again, the specs:
- Front: 18×8 ET 35 – 215/40/18 Hankook Ventus V12
- Rear: 18×9 ET 40 – 245/35/18 Hankook Ventus V12
- Lowered on Eibach Pro-Kit (~1″ drop all-around)
Continue reading BMW 135i – BBS LM Replica Wheels Installed
You know what that means, right?
…summer wheels! After the first week of April, it’s about time.
My first round of parts for the car are a staggered set of ESM BBS LM replicas with Hankook Ventus V12 tires and APEX TPMS sensors.
- Front: 18×8 ET 35 – 215/40/18
- Rear: 18×9 ET 40 – 245/35/18
I had to unbox/test fit them. I’m pretty impressed with the outcome.
Continue reading BMW 135i – Unboxing ESR Wheels
Modifications, DIY Guides, Build Log, and pictures of my 2008 BMW 135i (E82 1-Series)