Late Model Throttle was hosting a dyno day at their shop in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Knowing that there would be a DynoJet and some cool cars, I decided to sign up!
The car was strapped on and put down 448whp and 501wtq with SAE correction. However, all of the N54 guys use STD correction and that converts to about 468whp and 523wtq!
Performance modifications as follows:
- E40 fuel with 1 gallon of race gas
- JB4 Map 6 @ 22psi + MHD BMS E85 KR flash
- Precision Raceworks inlets
- VRSF downpipes
- VRSF 7″ front mount intercooler
- VRSF charge pipe & TiAL blow off valve
- Riss Racing 3″ exhaust
- Walbro 255 inline fuel pump